Date: 2020-10-28 01:15:01
From loss of muscle, stomach problems, dry mouth, bad breath to trouble sleeping and more, watch till the end to learn about all of them.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: How Much Water You Should Drink Every Day – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPyYDaTUGt8&list=PL_fl96m7OLQWTg82q3ImUs2xVqdBNsjwL&index=78
WATCH 🎥: 8 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHujMS4z4mw&list=PL_fl96m7OLQUZuUwYCH7NnU9b_bP6sRlp&index=33
#DehydrationSymptoms #DrinkWater #Bestie
Intro – 0:00
You May Have Bad Breath – 00:50
You Have Low Energy Levels – 01:34
You Have A Lot Of Headaches – 02:12
Your Pee Is Dark – 02:39
Your Joints Are Stiff – 03:05
You Have Dry Mouth – 03:49
Stomach Problems – 04:35
Muscle Cramps – 05:23
You’re Always Hungry – 05:54
Trouble Sleeping – 06:29
Loss Of Muscles – 07:09
Prolonged bouts of illness – 07:34
Dry Skin – 08:01
Moodiness – 08:42
1. You May Have Bad Breath: Your breath may stink because of that onion or garlic based dish you had for lunch. But you may also want to down a glass or two of water to increase the saliva in your mouth for fresher breath.
2. You Have Low Energy Levels: Do you constantly feel tired all the time that you low key want to take a nap every single day and would if you could? Incorporating more water into your daily routine can keep your nap time at bay.
3. You Have A Lot Of Headaches: If you’re the type of person who gets migraines or headaches on the regular, it may be because you’re not drinking enough water. While it’s not entirely clear as to why one correlates with another, it’s believed that blood volume drops when you are dehydrated. This can reduce the brain’s oxygen supply because blood is not reaching the brain at the rate it should be. This leads to the vessels getting dilated and causing pain.
4. Your pee is dark: The color of your pee can tell you a lot about your health. Healthy, hydrated pee should be light yellow or clear, a sign that it’s properly diluted. If yours is medium yellow, dark yellow, or orange, it’s likely because your body isn’t getting enough water, so your urine is more concentrated. Ample water intake also means you’ll have to go less often, too.
5. Your Joints Are Stiff: Did you know that nearly 80 percent of your joint cartilage and tissue is made up of water? Having a healthy cartilage and synovial fluid which is the fluid within the joints, is important to help maintain their normal range of movements without causing any pain or disruption. Joint problems can be one of the signs of lack of water.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie : https://goo.gl/tUqro6