Date: 2020-10-21 01:15:01
From playing games on the phone, finding healthy alternatives, drinking water, taking a power nap to eating extra protein and mor, watch till the end to learn about all of them.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: 8 Reasons Why You Should Leave A Cut Lemon In Your Bedroom – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5Mux9L8P7c&list=PL_fl96m7OLQWTg82q3ImUs2xVqdBNsjwL&index=37
WATCH 🎥: 11 Foods That Are High In Iron & Why Iron Is Important – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEBQKtAo3f0&list=PL_fl96m7OLQWTg82q3ImUs2xVqdBNsjwL&index=52
#FoodCravings #UnhealthyFood #Bestie
Intro – 0:00
Distract Yourself – 00:48
Be More Mindful – 01:27
Manage Your Stress Levels – 02:00
Find healthy alternatives – 02:29
Do A Light Workout – 03:10
Drink Water – 03:34
Play a game on your smartphone – 03:57
Imagine yourself eating – 04:28
Take A Power Nap – 04:58
Make A Fist – 05:27
Get Enough Sleep – 05:50
Eat small frequent meals – 06:15
Plan Your Meals – 06:44
Take Spinach Extract – 07:03
Take a whiff of something else – 07:33
Eat More Protein – 08:07
Take A Walk – 08:47
Don’t Go To The Supermarket Hungry – 09:08
1. Distract Yourself: The next time you catch yourself drooling over the thought of just out of the oven chocolate chip cookies, try distracting yourself. In one study, researchers found spending 10 seconds visualizing something, anything besides those cookies actually helped do away with the craving altogether.
2. Be More Mindful: Once a craving strikes, it’s hard not to act on it. But by being more mindful of your body and what it really needs, not what it wants, you’ll be able to pass on those urges before they get the best of you.
3. Manage Your Stress Levels: If you’ve been extra stressed lately, that could explain a sudden increase in cravings. Stress and junk food go hand in hand, and one way to get those sugary foods off your mind is by simply calming your nerves.
4. Find healthy alternatives: If you tend to crave sweet treats in the afternoon, having a light yogurt and some fruit on hand could prevent a mad rush to the vending machine for a chocolate bar. One of the best ways to replace a craving is with something similar that has fewer calories and more fiber. You fill up on a similar taste, but the food is digested slowly to reduce craving over time.
5. Do A Light Workout: Before you start rocking 100 burpees, think about this. An intense workout might make you feel even hungrier, but a low intensity activity, such as a brisk walk or short bodyweight home workout can have the opposite effect.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie : https://goo.gl/tUqro6