Date: 2020-10-20 14:45:02
From helping you sleep better, increasing blood flow, improving heart health, easing asthma symptoms to building and more, watch till the end to learn about all of them.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: 12 Tricks To Boost Your Self-Esteem Fast – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI768Eyjcws&list=PL_fl96m7OLQX_Fj7QGEnDspKIL7-U3QDP&index=63
WATCH 🎥: 8 Healthiest Plants To Have In Your House – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1WpEWbQWuI&list=PL_fl96m7OLQUZuUwYCH7NnU9b_bP6sRlp&index=25
#YogaBenefits #BenefitsOfYoga #Bestie
Intro – 0:00
Relieves Chronic Back Pain – 00:41
Eases Asthma Symptoms – 01:19
Betters Bone Health – 01:54
Increases Blood Flow – 02:23
Improves Your Posture – 03:22
Helps You Focus Better – 04:11
Improves Your Balance – 04:43
Improves Heart health – 05:21
Regulates Your Blood Sugar – 06:04
Increases Flexibility – 06:32
Increases Sense of Peace and Happiness – 07:02
Builds Strength – 07:48
Maintains Joint Health – 08:26
Increases Self Confidence – 09:05
Gives You Better Sleep – 09:39
1. Relieves Chronic Back Pain: Back pain is eased with yoga because the practice helps improve flexibility and muscular strength. Research suggests that it is a more effective treatment for chronic back pain than the usual care for improving back function.
2. Eases Asthma Symptoms: Yoga is certainly not a cure for asthma, but there is some evidence it might help with symptoms. A review found that it was associated with improvements in quality of life and symptom management for people with moderate asthma.
3. Betters Bone Health: It’s well documented that weight-bearing exercises strengthen bones and help ward off osteoporosis. Similarly, many postures in yoga require that you lift your own weight. These help strengthen the arm bones, which are particularly vulnerable to osteoporotic fractures.
4. Increases Blood Flow: Yoga gets your blood flowing. More specifically, the relaxation exercises you learn can help your circulation, especially in your hands and feet. It also gets more oxygen to your cells, which function better as a result. Twisting poses are thought to wring out venous blood from internal organs and allow oxygenated blood to flow in, once the twist is released.
5. Improves Your Posture: One of the great things about the strengthening and stretching work of yoga is that it is a balancing practice. It can help address any muscular imbalances, lengthening tight areas and strengthening weak areas. Our posture can often deteriorate as we age, in a large part due to our habitual movement patterns during the day. For instance if you spend a long time working at a computer, you may find yourself vulnerable to slumping with rounded shoulders.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie : https://goo.gl/tUqro6